LLYC expands further in Latin America with Dattis acquisition

LLYC, a global firm specializing in Marketing and Corporate Affairs, has recently finalized an agreement to acquire Dattis Communications, a reference consultant in Colombia offering professional services in communication, public affairs, and PR marketing. This acquisition aligns with LLYC’s Strategic Plan, which includes a commitment to investing up to 40 million euros in high potential markets.

LLYC has purchased a 78.69% stake in Dattis at a valuation of six times Ebitda, with the remaining 21.31% being retained by Andres Ortiz, Senior Partner. Ortiz will continue in his role until 2024, after which he will lead the unified structure under the LLYC brand alongside Camila Gomez and Alejandra Aljure, the current general director of LLYC Colombia. The Founding Partner of Dattis, Dario Vargas, has sold his entire stake along with other minority partners.

With the acquisition of Dattis, LLYC anticipates a turnover exceeding 12 million euros in Colombia, along with a portfolio of over 140 national and international clients. This strategic move provides LLYC with a presence in Bogota and Medellín, as well as a team of more than 175 professionals skilled in various marketing and corporate affairs disciplines.

Juan Carlos Gozzer, Partner and CEO of LLYC for Latin America, views Colombia as a key market in the region, where the local operation has experienced significant growth over the past 11 years. The integration of Dattis into LLYC’s operations is expected to enhance the company’s capabilities and business vision.

Dattis will operate under the brand Dattis by LLYC throughout 2024, alongside the existing LLYC operation in Colombia. The two companies will work towards integrating their operations in preparation for 2025. Dattis is an established pioneer in the Colombian market with over 25 years of experience and boasts more than 100 employees and offices

By Sophia Gonzalez

As a content writer at newsgreg.com, I am dedicated to crafting engaging stories that captivate our readers. With a knack for turning complex topics into accessible and compelling narratives, I weave words together to inform and inspire. My passion lies in delivering accurate and thought-provoking content that keeps our audience informed and entertained. From breaking news stories to in-depth features, I strive to bring a fresh perspective to every piece I create. Join me on this journey of exploration and discovery through the power of words at newsgreg.com.

Leave a Reply