Final price set by Aramco for secondary offering at 27.25 riyals

On Friday, Aramco, the Saudi Oil Company, announced that the selling price for its shares in the secondary offering would be 27.25 riyals ($7.27) per share, at the lower limit of the price range. The upper limit was also set at 29 riyals. The company offered 1.545 billion shares, which represented about 0.64% of its issued shares.

All individual subscriber shares were fully subscribed with 1.33 million participants in the offering. As a result, 10% of the offering shares would be allocated to individual subscribers, excluding those issued under the additional allocation option. The remaining 90% would be allocated to subscribing institutions.

By Sophia Gonzalez

As a content writer at newsgreg.com, I am dedicated to crafting engaging stories that captivate our readers. With a knack for turning complex topics into accessible and compelling narratives, I weave words together to inform and inspire. My passion lies in delivering accurate and thought-provoking content that keeps our audience informed and entertained. From breaking news stories to in-depth features, I strive to bring a fresh perspective to every piece I create. Join me on this journey of exploration and discovery through the power of words at newsgreg.com.

Leave a Reply