Local business suffers major fire damage; owner determined to rebuild

Tri-State Lawn Care in Flatwoods, Kentucky, a subsidiary of Tri-State Enterprise, was engulfed by a fire on Tuesday afternoon. Owner Michael Wheeler watched in shock as decades of hard work were destroyed in minutes. The feeling of numbness and disbelief overwhelmed him as he struggled to process the event.

The blaze broke out at Tri-State Lawn Care on Argillite Road, with three to four people inside at the time. Fortunately, everyone escaped unharmed. Flatwoods Fire Chief Brent Dean reported that the fire was caused by an electrical malfunction.

Wheeler expressed his determination to rebuild despite the devastation, emphasizing the need to look towards the future and remain positive. With a long history of serving the community, Wheeler remains hopeful and focused on finding solutions to overcome the challenges ahead. He acknowledged the support of the firefighters and the community throughout the years and expressed gratitude for their assistance during this difficult time.

Despite the destruction caused by the fire, Wheeler is optimistic about the future of Tri-State Lawn Care. He believes that resilience and gratitude are key factors in overcoming adversity and remaining positive in challenging times.

By Sophia Gonzalez

As a content writer at newsgreg.com, I am dedicated to crafting engaging stories that captivate our readers. With a knack for turning complex topics into accessible and compelling narratives, I weave words together to inform and inspire. My passion lies in delivering accurate and thought-provoking content that keeps our audience informed and entertained. From breaking news stories to in-depth features, I strive to bring a fresh perspective to every piece I create. Join me on this journey of exploration and discovery through the power of words at newsgreg.com.

Leave a Reply